Ambrogio Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About this site!

Go down

About this site! Empty About this site!

Post by Sagacious Thu May 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Welcome to my first Forum site! I'd firstly like to thank you if you have joined up to jump in on the fun. If you haven't already become a member I hope that you can be convinced to eventually come and sign up.

Ambrogio means immortal. I selected the name carefully as my thoughts were that these Forums can be used to help flare the interests of subjects like vampires, werewolves and witches. The things which are often viewed as being immortal.

Roleplays are encouraged- just please be sure to read the Roleplay Rules before setting one up. Discussion of mythology is also encouraged, obviously, as well as your thoughts on any movies or books related to the subject (make sure disclaimers and credits are placed beforehand).

Opinions as always taken into account and civil arguments are allowed as long as you listen to each other and behave like adults. If a Moderator feels that the subject is getting out of hand they can stop it immediately.

In general, the Forum is about our enjoyment of any and all things mythological as well as everything awesome about it!
Sagacious
Sagacious
Admin

https://the-hybrids-in-us.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum